GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
REFUND POLICY: No tuition refunds after classes begin.
MEDIA RELEASE: From time to time photos or videos may be taken during class and used only for the purposes of promoting our classes on our website, fliers and/or social media pages. By agreeing to these terms you agree to have you and/or your child's photo taken and used for such purposes. You may opt out of this at any time by notifying firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIABILITY RELEASE: By attending class, you agree to release Music Together Beaverton, LLC & its associates and facilities of liability relating to injuries or damages that may occur during class or outside class when using class activities.
PARTICIPATION: There is no better model for your child than you, the grown-up who loves him. Our children learn to be who they are by watching us do what we do. And so it goes with music learning. If a child sees his parent joyfully participating in music making, he will be motivated to do the same. 'It looks fun, so I want to do it too!' is his or her thinking.
OUTDOOR CLASSES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of the COVID-19 pandemic and the health and safety of all families who attend Music Together® classes OUTDOORS for Fall 2020, we will be following guidelines as set by the State of Oregon as well as the CDC for outdoor events. By checking the box on the registration form, you certify that you have read this form and agree to follow the guidelines stated below.
1. Please refrain from attending class if you've been diagnosed with coronavirus, if you or your child(ren) have been in close proximity to someone who has recently had the coronavirus, if you or your children are feeling sick, have a fever, a cough, or are experiencing general difficulty breathing. A refund or credit, pro-rated if necessary will be offered should you need to cancel your registration for your Outdoor Class due to exposure to COVID- 19.
Individual missed classes can be made up using our online Zoom class scheduler; there will be no refunds or credits offered for individual missed classes.
2. Please wash your hands frequently, and before and after attending our classes. Hand sanitizer will be available at all outdoor classes. We recommend that every family bring their own hand sanitizer as well.
3. During class, children and adults will be required to maintain a minimum of a 6 foot distance between themselves and other participants who are not in the same family or other cohort. It is the responsibility of the adult participant to maintain social distancing requirements as toddlers will naturally want to move around. Please be aware of this guideline and help us to maintain it!
4. Children will not be required to wear masks.
5. When adults are within 6 ft of those who are not in the same household, they shall wear a surgical style face mask or other covering for their nose and mouth, unless doing so would be contrary to his or her health or safety due to medical conditions, and except when eating.
6. The Music Together Teacher will be teaching from a 12 ft distance in relationship to the participants. Should they leave that 12 ft radius they will be wearing a mask.
7. Restroom Use - Participants will have the opportunity to use restrooms at Parkside Fellowship, located next door to the park. Please allow time before and/or after class to use facilities. Masks required indoors.
8. Instruments or other objects will not be shared. Families will be advised about what to bring from home for instruments or props. A small instrument set is available for sale.
9. Weather issues - If the class is cancelled due to rain or heat, classes will be held on zoom. Families who miss individual classes can make them up using our online class scheduler. There will be no refunds or credits offered for missed classes.
10. If, at any point in the 8-week Outdoor Term, the teacher or Director at Music Together Beaverton feels it is unwise or unsafe to continue In-Person classes, they have the discretion to move classes to an online format.