Our early childhood music classes are non-performance based. We believe that young children learn best through play, and that the most important role models for young children are the adults who love them the most! In the online model, while we are using Zoom and Facebook to lead class, it is important to note that we are on screen to facilitate and guide the adults in face to face musical play with their child. In fact, with our littlest learners, we recommend that they face you instead of the screen! Interactive play facilitated via the screen is quite different from passive screen time!
|Fall 2020 Term ONLINE
||Sep 14-Nov 21
|Fall 2020 Term OUTDOORS
||Sep 14-Nov 2
|Front Porch Jam Session (1 family)
|Private Group Jam (up to 6 families)
Some things to note:
- Fall 2020 Term ONLINE and Fall 2020 OUTDOORS is $175 per family. However, register all children who will be attending!
- ONLINE Classes:
- All classes include one weekly 40-minute interactive Zoom class and access to online bonuse content, iillustrated songbook, CD/music dowload and Zoom Family Dance Party!
- OUTDOOR classes: (BEAVERTON FAMILIES ONLY, AT THIS TIME)
- Outdoor classes include one weekly 40-minute Outdoor class and access to online bonuse content, iillustrated songbook, CD/music dowload and Zoom Family Dance Party!
- Class size is limited to 10 Families
- We will be spaced at least 8 feet apart
- Any missed classes or weather-related cancellations must be made up online.
- See full Outdoor Class Information here.
See Full Class Descriptions Here
WANT TO TRY IT OUT FIRST?
SCHEDULE A SAMPLE CLASS HERE
Questions? Contact Kayla Hughes, Director I 503-975-1105 I firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy: No tuition refunds are given after classes begin. Families are responsible for class attendance. An administrative fee of $25.00 will be deducted upon cancellations occuring prior to the start of the semester.