Our early childhood music classes are non-performance based. We believe that young children learn best through play, and that the most important role models for young children are the adults who love them the most! In the online model, while we are using Zoom and Facebook to lead class, it is important to note that we are on screen to facilitate and guide the adults in face to face musical play with their child. In fact, with our littlest learners, we recommend that they face you instead of the screen! Interactive play facilitated via the screen is quite different from passive screen time!
|Summer 2020 Term ONLINE
||July 6-Aug 22
|Fall 2020 Term ONLINE
||Sep 14-Nov 21
|Front Porch Jam Session (1 family)
|Private Group Jam (up to 6 families)
Fall 2020 ONLINE: 10 weeks, September 14-November 21, $175
- One 35-40-minute interactive Zoom, every week.
- Weekly bonus content viewable on our closed Facebook Group OR our website--you can view on demand, too!
- Songbook and CD/download for use at home and on the go!
- End of the term Zoom Family Dance Party
- Siblings are FREE* (and older siblings love it, too!)
*Siblings will be free for the duration Music Together® Online.
Front Porch Jam Session: $25 per jam session - 1 family
- Your 4 favorite Music Together songs
- 15 minutes of musical fun!
- We come to you - OUTDOORS!
- Bring your favorite instruments out to jam with us! We do not share instruments at this time.
Private Group Jam: $99 per group - Up to 6 families
- Great for birthdays or other celbrations!
- You and up to 5 of your friends!
- 30 minutes in length
- We come to you - OUTDOORS
WANT TO TRY IT OUT FIRST?
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE DEMO CLASS HERE!
Questions? Contact Kayla Hughes, Director I 503-975-1105 I firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy: No tuition refunds are given after classes begin. Families are responsible for class attendance. An administrative fee of $25.00 will be deducted upon cancellations occuring prior to the start of the semester.